- Seller can finance up to 100%
- They put the 10% down; Let’s say this is a $500k Project
- How this works: Seller will put down the 50,000
- You keep $450,000 in your pocket
- This allows you to have the upfront cash flow to operate the business
- Seller is relieved of Liability
- It’s a Win Win!
How to Negotiate (What should be on a Seller Note)
- 10% Down Minimum (Can be 5-7)
- Interest Free and Payment free for 12 Months.
- Payments will start at 12-24 months via interested only payments
- Between 12-24 months you can pay as much or as little as you want beside the PMI
- With a No Pre-Payment Penalty Clause-
- If you can get the loan paid off within the 12 months, you just got 12 months of free money and a thriving business.
Company Cash (My Preferred Method)
- Company Savings/Equity
- Use the Stair Steps Method
- Self Funding Plan-50k
- Conventual/Bank Loans or Credit Union
- Friends and Family/Crowdfunding
Funding Option Resources
Angel Investor Websites